Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 4 PCs.
You’ve just set up your new home office, or have begun work at a new company. As part of your job, you need to use two, sometimes three, four computers at your work station. However, setting up four monitors, four keyboards, and four mice is making your desk far too crowded. Plus, there’s the additional hassle of moving around to use each computer. Or perhaps you’re working in a data center with servers in racks. You need to switch among hundreds, perhaps thousands, of servers in rack cabinets. How would you even accomplish this? What if there were a device that could allow you to quickly and easily access two, three, or more computers with just a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse? There is, and it’s called a KVM switch.
This Newest TESmart KVM switch is the latest chip upgrade solution that is compatible with 95% of the mouse and keyboard on the market.
- Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys and mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs
- Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources
- Support resolution up to 3840*[email protected] 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc
- With EDID emulators in eachinput port, keep PCs always having correct display information
- Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora /Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based system.
- Support hot plugged, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch in any time and without turn off devices
- Support analog L/R audio output
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KM compatibility
Keyboard & Mouse Pass-through Mode
Mode light in Blue, It is Keyboard & Mouse Pass-through Mode.
Support mechanical keyboard & Mouse, multimedia keyboard & Mouse, wireless with receiver keyboard & mouse, custom keyboard & Mouse.
Don’t support bluetooth wireless keyboard & mouse , The keyboard with USB hub, fingerprint keyboard.
Don’t support mouse gesture to control KVM to switch inputs in this mode.
The Newest 4 Port HDMI KVM Switch FAQ
Support Multiple Switching Methods
- Support front panel button, IR remote control, keyboard hotkeys to control KVM to switch inputs.
- This KVM switch could not split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Audio out jack is fed from the HDMI sound channel.
- This KVM switch support DVI to HDMI, but have the delay around 3- 5 seconds.
- Please Install CR2025 Battery Before Use Remote Control.
Seamless keyboard and mouse switch
Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switch input sources.
USB 2.0 Port
Able to share USB hub, printer, headset / microphone, storage, webcam and USB drives etc, backup etc.
With EDID emulators in eachinput port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
Mouse / Keyboard Compatibility:
Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second gen chipsets have “Passthrough Mode” to send special characters such as multimedia keys (play, pause, volume up/down), which improves keyboard compatibility. Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation and limits the ability to use macro keys.
We recommend using the KVM’s USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software if needed. USB2.0 port does not have emulation programming and KVM will not recognize hotkey commands. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity.
Compatibility with Win 7:
Due to the slow loading of Win 7 driver, please wait patiently when connecting to Win 7 for the first time until the USB driver is loaded.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
【Four PCs Shared with One Set Keyboard and Mouse】–Create a simplified workstation with two computers with this 4 port HDMI KVM switch
【4 Port HDMI KVM Switch with USB2.0 Port】- Supports Connecting your usb 2.0 port device such as Scanner/USB driver/3D Printer/Monitor Camera
【4×1 HDMI KVM Switch Support 4K Resolution】 – SUPERIOR VIDEO QUALITY. 3840×2160 @ 60hz with 4K source and capable monitor. Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
【4K HDMI KVM Switch is Easy to Operate and Install】 – EASILY SWITCH INPUTS. Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included)
【★A Higher Level of Keyboard and Mouse Compatibility】 It supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, compatible with more keyboard and mouse devices. If you need more cables, please purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FRFXNX